To send an email to an HRC staff address, follow the format of email@example.com.
Our Main Number is (310) 540-1711
Calling our main number above will connect you to Harbor Regional Center. Your call will be answered by an automated attendant.
During regular business hours, callers to our main number may select from the following options:
- Enter the telephone extension or last name of an individual staff member.
- Obtain information on how to apply for services.
- Speak to the HRC Resource Center for general information.
- Speak to a live Operator at any time.
After hours, callers will hear automated options for leaving a message for the next business day. On-call emergency assistance is available for HRC clients.
We encourage you to skip the automated directory and use our direct dial telephone directory for all HRC staff members. Please use the (310) area code when calling one of these numbers.
- HRC Staff Directory (Alphabetical) by Last Name, Direct Number, Ext, and Email Address
- HRC Staff Extensions in Department Order
If after reviewing the About Us and Services sections of this website, you still have questions about Harbor Regional Center services, you may wish to send an email to:
Nancy Spiegel, Director of Information and Development.
If after reviewing the People We Serve and Resource sections of this website, you still have questions about developmental disabilities, or need further resource information, you may wish to send an email to:
The HRC Resource Center.
Check our Get Involved Section, or feel free to contact the HRC Resource Center to learn about volunteer opportunities.