The ABLE Act and CalABLE
Thursday, January 31, 2019 , 05:30 pm – 07:00 pm – A1
This workshop will address the following areas regarding the ABLE Act of 2014.
- Background: What existed prior and why was it created
- A review of the requirements to open an ABLE or CalABLE account
- What is the effect on Special Needs Trusts and other benefits?
- Update on the status of accounts in California (CalABLE)
- Review how to open an account.
Presented by HRC Benefits Specialist and Serenitas, Special Needs Planning. For further information or to register, contact Rosa Olea at (310) 543-0651.