SAVING MONEY WITHOUT LOSING BENEFITS: The ABLE Act and CalABLE
Thursday, March 26, 2020 , 05:30 pm – 07:00 pm – A1
This workshop will address the following areas regarding the ABLE Act of 2014.
- Background: What existed prior and why was it created.
- A review of the CalABLE program, including how accounts work and the qualifications/requirements.
- What is the effect on Special Needs Trusts and other benefits.
- Overview of investment options and fees for CalABLE accounts.
- Review how to open an account.
Presented by HRC’s Benefits Specialist and Serenitas Special Needs Planning. For further information or to register, contact Geomara Cross at (310) 792-4717.
**Childcare and interpretation are available by advance reservation at least five (5) or more business days in advance of the event and at the time of RSVP.