SAVING MONEY WITHOUT LOSING BENEFITS: The ABLE Act and CalABLE
Thursday, August 27, 2020 , 03:00 pm – 05:00 pm – Zoom Meeting
This workshop will address the following areas regarding the ABLE Act of 2014.
- Background: What existed prior and why was it created.
- A review of the CalABLE program, including how accounts work and the qualifications/requirements.
- What is the effect on Special Needs Trusts and other benefits.
- Overview of investment options and fees for CalABLE accounts.
- Review how to open an account.
Presented by HRC’s Benefits Specialist and Serenitas Special Needs Planning. For further information or to register, contact Geomara Cross at (310) 792-4717.
**Childcare for in-person meetings and interpretation are available by advance reservation, at least five (5) or more business days in advance of the event and at the time of RSVP.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.