News & Events
Training and Events
HRC publishes a Training and Events Calendar twice a year, covering seminars, workshops and special events for our clients and families, for the periods of January through June, and July through December. Printed copies are available in our Resource and Assistive Technology Center, or from your HRC Service Coordinator.
At this time and in the months ahead, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, training and events will be offered by webinar, until it becomes safe to meet in groups.
It’s important to always pre-register for classes you wish to attend. That way, we will be able to provide you with up to date information for your participation.
Training and Events Calendar
Download here/ descarga aquí
FOR HRC PARENTS AND FAMILIES
- Parent and Family Support Groups - Page i
- Behavioral Services and Supports - Page 1
- Classes for Parents in Early Childhood - Page 2
- Classes for Parents of Transition-Aged Children - Page 5
- Classes for all ages - Page 6
FOR ADULTS WITH DEVELOMENTAL DISABILITIES SERVED BY HRC
Workshops - Page 10
PARA LA FAMILIA
- Servicios y Apoyos de Comportamiento - P. 11
- Primera Infancia: Juntos desde el Principio - P. 12
- Otros Talleres - P. 14