Planning & Service Coordination
Harbor Regional Center works with each individual client and family to develop an individualized plan. Each HRC client/family has an assigned Service Coordinator who works with them to develop their plan, then assists them to obtain needed services which have been identified in the individualized plan.
For infants and toddlers under 3, this plan is called the Individual/Family Service Plan, or IFSP; for clients 3 and over the plan is called the Individual Person-Centered Plan, or IPP. The plan describes
- The individual’s preferred future
- The outcomes that the person and his family wish to achieve
- How to get to those outcomes...the services and supports needed to achieve them.
Read more about service planning:
- A Key To Your Future- For Families is a booklet for Understanding the Individual Person-Centered Planning process, for clients through age 17.
- Planning for Your Child's Future - a workbook for families to assist in preparing for individual/family service planning.
- A Key To Your Future - for Adults explains your Individual and Family Service Plan for HRC clients over 18.
- Planning for Your Future is a booklet for adults to help you prepare for your planning meeting.
Be sure to check out HRC Videos of our clients and families talking about how they work together with Harbor Regional Center to coordinate services.