DDS has made funds available to reimburse Early Start/Early Intervention Services providers for the cost of training and staff time to attend approved training.
Trainings must be at least one hour in duration and approved topics include:
- Cultural competency and cultural humility in the delivery of services
- Reflective practice and supervision
- Recognizing Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) and Toxic Stress
- Recognizing and addressing implicit bias in oneself, and in service delivery
- Supporting early childhood inclusive practices
Online trainings are supported by this program.
Approved trainings can be found at:
This is a time limited program and funds available are capped for
each Regional Center.
Interested providers must download and complete the Training Request form, and submit the form to:
HRC Department of Community Services