The clinics provided and staffed by HRC and Anchor/Oxford are nice and small, very helpful and friendly, and the wait time is not too long.”
We are pleased to be able to continue to offer COVID-19 vaccination opportunities for our clients/family members, and service provider staff, and we plan to continue to offer these weekly until further notice. These clinics offer a small, friendly, supportive opportunity for our clients, including those who need extra support for behavioral, mobility, or sensory needs. If you do not succeed in getting one of the limited appointment slots we share in this bulletin, please watch future bulletins for more opportunities in the near future.
We have available appointments for first and second doses of Moderna vaccine, which is approved for ages 18 and over, at our Torrance office. These clinics are offered for:
- Clients ages 18 and over
- Household and family members of HRC clients who are 18 years and over
- Service Provider/Contractors’ direct care staff
- Members of the Community
Schedule your appointment here for Moderna vaccine on Thursday 4/22/21:
*If you received your first dose of Moderna at HRC on 3/25, you should have received an email from Vaccination RX with your appointment for 4/22.
At the HRC clinics you will park your car and walk in, for your scheduled appointment. We are also able to accommodate special behavioral and mobility needs. Ask our parking lot volunteers to direct you to the designated parking area, and request a nurse to come to your car to provide the vaccination, if you have this need.
After receiving my first dose, how will I schedule my second dose?
If you attend a clinic at HRC or at Oxford HealthCare in Long Beach, you will be sent an email from Vaccinations RX.
- The second dose for those who received a Pfizer vaccine will receive an email for a second dose appointment three weeks later.
- The second dose for those who received the first dose of Moderna will be scheduled for four weeks after the first dose.
- If you received a Johnson and Johnson vaccine at Ability First or another community location you do not need a second dose.