The Case Management Support Coordinator will be responsible for performing a variety of duties relative to the activities of the Case Management Support Services Department including but not limited to: supporting New Staff Orientation, the roll out of agency wide webinars and trainings, Person Centered Thinking Training and supporting the tracking of projects related to various training initiatives. This position will also be responsible for working alongside other departments in the development and tracking of various surveys. In addition, this position will also provide support to the Fair Hearing Coordinator and the Federal Revenues Coordinator.
- Organize, assign and track the department’s workflow to ensure workflow to ensure work timelines/deadlines are accomplished to meet schedules;
- Scheduling meetings; sending meeting notices;
- Tracking staff attendance at various training events;
- Preparing materials for various projects;
- Developing agendas for various meetings and attend those meetings;
- Preparing meeting minutes;
- Inputting information into various survey platforms and preparing survey results for management review analysis;
- Completing assigned follow-up tasks, etc.;
- Maintain the agency wide Training Calendar with current information;
- Accurately input information and track project progress;
- Meet project and other task assignment deadlines as specified;
- Independently support the logistical roll out of agency wide projects;
- Communicate and interface with partnering agencies that may include, Department of Developmental Services, Office of Administrative Hearings and others;
- Create and maintain record management systems.
Performs related duties as required.
The incumbent is in a non-confined setting in which they are free to move about at will. The environment for this position is mostly clean and comfortable but may include some minor annoyances such as noise, odors, drafts, etc. In the course of performing this work, the incumbent:
- Will spend time sitting, utilizing the computer.
- Will spend time standing/walking throughout the facilities.
- May lift up to 15 lbs. periodically. If more, the incumbent must request assistance.
- May stoop or stretch to access file cabinets, shelves.
The individual in this position may operate any standard office equipment including telephones, copy machines, scanning equipment, computer peripheral equipment, etc.
Computer software may include any or all of the following:
- Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Teams
- VirtualCHART (Case Management System)
- Survey Monkey
- Laserfiche (Document Management System)
- Abode Acrobat
- Zoom and other video conferencing platforms
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely, without endangering their health or safety or that of others. Individuals with disabilities that may impact their ability to perform these duties are encouraged to meet with Human Resources to discuss options for accommodation.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this job. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
To perform effectively in this position, the incumbent must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent, and two or more years’ experience in a similar position.
- Effective oral and written communication skills sufficient to draft correspondence and emails including the ability to write clear and concise reports;
- Be a self-starter and be able to organize multiple priorities independently.
- Skilled at working independently with the ability to apply creative and innovative solutions to problems;
- Be able to break down tasks into their essential parts and execute.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills including the ability to research and resolve procedural problems;
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse cultures, ages and background.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a changing environment.
- Ability to model positive behaviors and Regional Center values.
Upon job offer acceptance candidates will be required to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination and booster if eligible. A reasonable accommodation may be requested for an exemption from the Covid-19 vaccination requirement.
Starting Salary: $42,557 – $47,382
Equal Opportunity Employer