COVID-19 Vaccinations & Boosters
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective and are recommended for everyone 5 years old and older to help protect against COVID-19. Vaccinations are always free and open to eligible residents and workers regardless of immigration status. Appointments are not needed at all Public Health vaccination sites and many community sites where first, second, and third doses are available.
For Los Angeles County:
To find a vaccination site near you, or to make an appointment, please visit:
www.VaccinateLACounty.com (English) or www.VacunateLosAngeles.com (Spanish).
If you need assistance, you can also call 1-833-540-0473 for help:
- Finding an appointment
- Connect to free transportation to and from a vaccination site, or
- Schedule a home visit if you are homebound.
For more information regarding COVID-19 in LA County you can also visit the Public Health website at www.publichealth.lacounty.gov
For Long Beach:
Locations of Vaccine Clinics operated by the City of Long Beach Dept. of Health can be found at longbeach.gov/vaxLB.
The city of Long Beach also offers Mobile Vaccination:
Mobile vaccination is offered on weekdays to Long Beach residents eligible for vaccine who are not able to travel to vaccination sites, such as individuals who cannot leave their homes.
To request mobile vaccine for residents with mobility issues (in an eligible tier), complete this form (first, second, third and boosters).
For further assistance, please call the COVID-19 Vaccination Line at (562) 570-7907 (open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Everyone ages 12 or older is encouraged to get a booster dose. A Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine is preferred. If you have questions about boosters, talk to your doctor.
To learn more about what type of booster and when to get one, view this infographic from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. (Updated 1/5/22)
View additional vaccination resources:
- Information By and For People with Disabilities
- Possible Side Effects After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Fact Sheet: Vaccines for People with Disabilities
- 10 Things to Know About the COVID-19 Vaccine
- 10 Cosas que debe saber sobre la vacuna COVID-19
- Khmer - 10 Things to Know
- Tagalog - 10 Things to Know
- COVID-19 Shots for Children November 2021
- Vaccines for people with high risk medical disabilities_March 2021