Harbor Regional Center is accepting applications for the following:
Service Code / Type: Service Code 744: Registered Nurse (Assessments and Intervention).
Rate of Reimbursement: Registered Nurse services have individualized rates set by DDS. As of 7/1/2018, the rate is $60.86 per hour.
Service Description: Harbor Regional Center is seeking qualified Registered Nurses to become vendored to provide Nursing Assessments for children and adults with developmental disabilities who live in a variety of settings (with family, in residential care homes and independent living.)
Applicants responding to this LOI who are currently vendored service providers for any other regional center must have services in good standing.
Applicants must disclose any potential conflicts of interest per Title 17, Section 54500. Applicants, including members of governing boards, must be in good standing in regards to all services vendored with any regional center. For partnership submissions, all partners should have full knowledge of the contents of the proposal submitted and must demonstrate commitment to the project during start-up as well as ongoing operations.
- An applicant shall be, at minimum, validly licensed as a registered nurse by the California State Board of Registered Nurses
- Must meet all applicable Title 17 regulations
- Must meet all applicable Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards
- Must demonstrate understanding and experience working with the developmentally disabled population
- Only upon HRC approval to move forward in the resource development process, service provider must establish a physical business office and a business license located within the HRC catchment area; and
- (P.O. Boxes are only permitted as a mailing address, and do not qualify to meet the office requirement)
- Must have or obtain Commercial General Liability AND Professional Liability, Abuse, and Molestation Insurance Policies in the amounts of $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate with HRC listed as additionally insured prior to finalization of the vendorization process.
Interested applicants shall submit the following documentation via email to Resource.Development@harborrc.org
Application Deadline: Friday, September 29, 2023 by 5:00 PM.
- Copy of current Resume/CV;
- Copy of current CA RN License;
- Brief description of experience with and understanding the needs of developmentally disabled population and their families, 3 pages or less;
- Schedule of service operating hours including days and times when the service is available.
Please also attach:
- *The purpose of the DS1891 form is to identify prospective vendors that may be ineligible for vendorization because the Service Provider has been convicted of a crime related to the Medicare, Medicaid or Title XX programs or has been convicted of abuse or neglect of an elder, dependent adult, or child. An applicant or vendor entity must provide an original, signed DS1891 Form to the Regional Center for each program that is separately vendored by the Regional Center. All Service Providers are required to comply with vendorization requirements established in the Welfare & Institutions Code, Section 4648.12 and California Code of Regulations (CCR), Title 17, Section 54311, including other requirements established in the regulations regarding the Service Provider’s eligibility to provide services.
Please submit all application materials to: Resource.Development@harborrc.org
Application Deadline Extended: Tuesday, October 31, 2023 by 5:00 PM
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted for review.